Solid Rock Excavation’s Mission Statement
Our mission is to glorify God by providing our customers the highest quality construction services and to provide these services with integrity and honesty.
How we will do this:
- We will make commitments and live up to them.
- We will listen to our customer and honor their wishes.
- We will provide our customers, vendors, and employees a positive and stimulating business environment.
- We will donate a percentage of the company’s profits to worthy organizations and individuals whose purposes are consistent with the goals and mission of Solid Rock Excavation.
- We will continually search for and implement the latest technologies and business procedures in an effort to maximize value for our customers, vendors, employees, and stakeholders.
Bob Cotner, Owner
Bob has been in the construction business for 30 years. He has 20 years of experience in commercial and residential building projects. Bob started Solid Rock Excavation in 2001 and applies his extensive construction experience to all our excavation jobs. His experience allows us to provide exceptional value to our customers.
Joe Chupp, VP of Operations
Joe graduated from Wheaton College with a degree in Business and Economics. He has been with Solid Rock since 2009 and has worked in numerous positions in the company including operator and Project Manager. He currently oversees the operations of SRE.